I just love this idea. I always look forward to end of month when other bloggers do theirs. Hopefully readers will want to see just one more Empties post (I’ll keep it short, promise). I love viewing what others are using, and whether or not they enjoyed the product without an actual review. I have a lot of problems sticking to a system or routine of products so I end up with too many at once.
Left to Right(ish):
1. L’Occitane Purifying Essential Oil Deoderant: Aluminium Salt Free, included Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and Lemon essential oils and was amazing. It lasted me ages, and worked all day and night. This however is discontinued, and they are in the process of bringing out new versions of their deoderants. I think this one was $26 from memory.
2. L’Occitane Immortelle Brightening Cleansing Foam: This was a tester size, 50ml. I don’t think it was very brightening, but it was super soft and gentle and removed all makeup easily. This is definitely one of my favourite foaming cleansers.
3. L’Occitane Organic Olive Exfoliant (Discontinued Range): This was my all time favourite body scrub and the entire range for face and body has been discontinued and this was my very last scrub. Wah. All of my favourite things get discontinued. All of them.
4. L’Occitane Honey & Lemon Sugar Scrub (Discontinued): I have had this for maybe 2 years… oops, don’t judge me. But it was fine and I loved it so much I wanted to finally use it up.
5. Elemental Herbology Moisturiser sample: Review here.
6. Eve Lom Cleanser and Intense Hydration Serum samples: I was going to do a review of these… does anyone want a review of these? Look, I really liked them. The Cleanser, I really, really liked. BUT… I don’t know if I could bring myself to ever recommend anyone in Australia purchase them at our exorbitant prices. But you know, they were really nice.
7. L’Occitane Conditioners in Soothing (purple) and Repairing (pink): Travel sizes, but the Repairing was great for effect and the Soothing smells amazing.
8. The Face Shop Concealer: Not finished. I just hate it and it needs to go. I think I purchased this at work one day when I forgot makeup or something… it was um, too dark and oily for me, we’ll just say.
9. Watson’s Aloe Vera and Vitamin C Sheet Mask: So good. I have used 4 out of the 10 pack I purchased. Review here.
~ ~ ~
Eep! Thanks for putting up with that. I actually feel super proud of myself for finishing some things, especially some things I had on the go for a while. Hah! I do like a challenge…